The MD has developed a Weed Control Partnership Program for the destruction of prohibited noxious weeds and the control of noxious weeds on permanent cover land such as pastures, rangeland and fencelines.
The MD partners with landholders to provide extension on weed control measures and will further provide a rebate to landowners who destroy prohibited noxious weeds and control noxious weeds and on their permanent cover lands.
- A $20.00 per acre rebate is available to landholders for the destruction of prohibited noxious weeds and the control of noxious weeds on permanent cover land (pastures, rangeland and fencelines), as per the Weed Control Partnership Program Policy J.15.
- All prohibited noxious and noxious weeds are included in the rebate program
- The rebate is based on the application of Restore II herbicide at the manufacturer’s full label rate on permanent cover land
- The application of Reclaim II or Navius Flex or TruRange herbicide may qualify for the rebate program upon consultation and confirmation with the Agricultural Fieldman
- Submission deadline to qualify for the rebate is October 15, 2021