Agricultural Bylaws & Policies
The Agricultural Service Board (ASB) works in partnership with Council to address agricultural concerns in the community, ensuring regional producers collectively maintain and improve agricultural production. ASB members are appointed by Council, and are comprised of three members-at-large and two Council members. These individuals work together to develop policies for the local agricultural sector.
Use the links below to access the MD's policies relating to enforcement of weed control, grasshopper and insect control, pest control, no spray agreements, roadside maintenance, soil conservation, designating weeds as noxious and others.
- Policy J1 - Agriculture Services Administration
- Policy J2 - Weed Inspection Policy
- Policy J3 - ASB Rental Equipment Policy
- Policy J5 - Fusarium Graminearum Management Policy
- Policy J6 - Veterinary Services Inc Program
- Policy J8 - Coyote Pedation Mangement Policy
- Policy J13 - Clubroot of Canola Management Policy
- Policy J14 - Wild Boar Control Program
- Policy J15 - Weed Control Partnership Program Policy
- Policy J16 - Road Allowance Vegetation Mgmt
- Policy J17 - Custom Herbicide Application Program
- Policy J18 - Agricultural Acts Appeal Panel Policy