The Municipal District of Lesser Slave River is requesting pricing from contractors on the 2018 Equipment Registry list for our annual roadside brushing program. The purpose of the program is to clear vegetation growth within the Municipal right of way. The expected start date for the work is January 28, 2019 with a completion date by April 1, 2019.
Pricing will be all inclusive and account for:
6.) The scope of work in brushing/mulching vegetation along local municipal roads
7.) All necessary requirements for safety, signage, debris management and containment
8.) Any special permits required to transport vehicles and equipment to and between worksites
- All construction safety codes, regulations and standards apply
- All required third party contracts and compensation
- Contact adjacent landowners prior to work starting
- Ensure the scope of work is limited to the boundary of the Municipal Road Allowance
- marking of all boundaries
- The successful contractor will be required to repair or compensate any property owners for damages incurred as a result of the work
- Ensure all signage per Alberta Transportation Standards for public road construction
- Debris on private property must be removed at the contractor’s expense
- Accessing private property requires a signed release by the property owner prior to entering property. A copy must be supplied to the Municipal District for record keeping.
- The contractor will be responsible for all trespass
- ensure their crews clearly understand the scope of work within each reference area.