Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 2-Medical Co-Response-709 6 AVE SW/1006 9 AVE
- 3-Duty Officer –HWY 2 3 KM West/705 5 AVE NE/1551 Main ST SE
- 2-Other-CO2 Alarm-67 Pine DR/917 7 AVE SE-Gas Odor
- 3-MVC-HWY 44 & TWP 662/HWY 2 15 KM E/HWY 2 & 2A
- 1-Fire-Structure-730069 West Fawcett
- Unit 103/105/101/102-Winter Tire Swap
- Unit 111-Replacement clearance lights/repaired air leak
- Unit 181-GPS install
- Unit 161-Installed light bar
- Serviced SAR quads
- Walk Through of Fire and Flower
- Truck fire investigation completed
- Open Houses at Hall 1, 2, 3 and 4
- 2020 TOSL Budget
- Fire Station open houses in Slave Lake, Smith, Widewater and Flatbush.
- CJ Schurter Fire Prevention school tour.
- Meeting with MSA gas monitor reps.
- Jiffy Lube fire inspection.