Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 3-Duty Officer-1511 Main ST SE/1551 Main ST SE/404 4 ST NE
- 1-MVA-HWY 88 10 KM N
- 1-Rescue-Mituse NE 22 72 4 W5
- 1-Wildland –Other-Down Power line
- 1-Medical Assist-Points West
- Rural Hall Check ups
- Electrical work completed outdoor bunker gear room
- Repaired Unit 121 elevation arm assembly/Unit 122 Hydraulic pump issues.
- Norquest training
- Letter to SL Hospital regarding alarm response
- Completed NorQuest billing
- Hall 1-Live Fire
- Hall 4-Pumping
- Hall 2-Live Fire
- Marten Beach BBQ