Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 1-Wildfire- 74301 Southshore Drive
- 2-Duty Officer- Gilwood Golf & Country Club/28 Lynwood Trailer Park NW
- 1-Medical Assist 787 Otter Creek Road
- 2- MVC-HWY 88 KM 99/301 6 AVE NW
- Filled Unit 151 water tank
- Washed Unit 187 & replaced air filter & conducted service
- Replaced Unit 161 upper compartment lid strut
- Repaired storage shed
- Assisting with other departments and crews coming in for fire suppression
- Repaired pressure washer
- Inspection of Unit 251, charging battery concern, re-checked operations, replaced battery and rechecked operation to good standing.
- Assisted with structural protection High Level/HWY 754/Marten Lakes
- Hall 1/2/3- Pump Operations and RIT
- Assisting with structural protection in High Level/Marten Lakes & Wabasca