Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 5 MVC’s-Canadian Tire/HWY 2 & HWY 44/HWY 44 TWP RD 680/HWY 2 15 KM EAST/HWY 88 & 4 AVE
- 2 Commercial Alarms-1500-601 Main ST SW/AB Healthcare Center
- 3-Medical Co-Response-Smith Hall/700 5 AVE NE/692023 Lawerence Lake Drive
- 1-Fire-Structure-Cornerstone Apts
- Society Meeting
- Vanderwell Donffian Gas Detector
- COVID-19 Teleconference
- Walmart Sprinklers
- Hall Check Smith & Mitsue
- Hall 1-4-Forcible Entry & Ground Ladders
- SAR-Wilderness Survival
- Continued work with WUI courses