Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 2-Structure Fires-10 Eating Creek/723046 Eating Creek
- 6-MVC-HWY 88 & 754 HWY/HWY 2 KM 9 W SL/Walmart/HWY 44 TWP RD 660/421 3 AVE NW/Mitsue Road
- 1-Residential Alarm-413 6 AVE SE
- 1-Vehicle Fire-HWY 801 & TWP RD 650
- Unit 111 had an inspection and service
- Unit 183-Replaced clutch spring
- Peace Officer vehicle serviced
- Unit 161 had an inspection and service
- New Unit 104 was taken to city for decal package
- Prepare for upcoming Firesmart meeting with TOSL Council
- Tour Old Fire Hall with Northern Lakes College
- 2 Structure Fires Mitsue, One Garage one Shop
- Held a fun hockey game against High Prairie Fire Dept on Saturday evening, Members from all regional halls attending to play and help out, during this time we received a call for a structure fire in Mitsue, Regional Members responded to Station 1 to assist with the fire. Saturday night was a Great example of the regional system working!!
- Hall 1 –Hazmat
- Hall 2-4-BLS
- Inspected all HPSD Schools
- Inspected ST Mary’s & ST Francis Schools
- Inspected Slave Lake Manor
- Conducted Fit Testing for Enerchem
- Sent members to interview for WUI Advanced