Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 7 Duty Officer-805 6 AVE NWx2 /Holmes Trail SE & 15 AVE SE/1551 Main ST SE/604 12 AVE SW/608 11 Main ST NW/801 303 6 AVE SW
- 9-MVC’S-6 AVE SE/Main ST SW/Smith-HWY 2 & TWP RD 710A/Smith-North of Chisholm Tower on HWY 44/TWP RD 730A & RD 45/HWY 88 & 2 KM North/HWY 2 & HWY 88 2 KM North/HWY 88 & RD 55 6211 Mile NW/Mistue Hall –Tolko
- 1-Medical Assist-1029 12 ST SE
- 1-Other-1005 6 AVE SE-Odor
- 1-Structure Fire-25 Herb Crescent
- Maintenance to Unit 181
- Assisted Water Plant with SCBA bottle refill
- Off for Holidays
- No training over the holidays
- Members off for the holidays