Hamlet of Smith Lift Station and Forcemain
Expected Project Start Date: March 2018
Expected Project Completion Date: June 2018
- Project scope includes the decommissioning of an existing lift station, installation of new lift station, and installation of a new sanitary transmission line to the existing sewage transfer station, in the Hamlet of Smith.
- Work hours are expected to be 7am to 7pm, seven days per week
- The transmission line will be installed using directional drilling methods.
- Construction will restrict traffic to a single lane for short distances along streets and access roads. Major Highways will not be affected.
- More information on the project is available at the MD Office or online at www.mdlsr.ca
Please direct any questions and concerns to the following: