ON MY WAY Program
Alberta Health Services Early Childhood Intervention Program is Coming to Your Community!
Inquiring Mind | Active Body | Healthy Me
Mondays 10:30 - 12:30 at Half Century Club
Participation in the ON MY WAY program:
Children will learn through play and other activities such as songs, games, crafts and stories
Structured program helping children to meet developmental milestones, enhance language and academic readiness.
Children will participate in routines, sharing, problem solving, communication, and exploration with their caregiver by their side.
What typical day looks like at the ON MY WAY program:
10:30 Arrive Introduction circle & songs Discuss plan for the day
11:45 Outdoor play
12:15 Story time Farewell song Discuss plan for next week
- Programming for children birth to 6 years old
- Fun, interactive activities for children and caregivers
- Mondays 10:30-12:30 September - June at Smith Half Century Club
- Free Program
What to bring:
- Light healthy snack
- Indoor shoes
- Appropriate clothing for outdoor play
- Be prepared to go outside unless it is -25 or colder!
- A positive caring attitude
Need more information? Contact Jennifer Dierker, Infant & Child Development Coordinator, (780) 849-5101 ext.526