Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 4-Duty Officer Calls- 1500 Holmes Trail SE/1294 Southshore Drive/400 6 AVE NE/1551 Main ST SE
- 8- MVA’s- 40 KM North of Wabasca/HWY 44 1.5 KM north TWP RD 664/HWY 88 20 KM north on the HWY/ HWY 2 east 1 KM on Caribou Trail/ HWY 44 TWP
- 654/HWY 88 north of Slave Lake from Red Earth Creek/HWY 88 36 KM north of SL/HWY 2 & Mitsue Log Road
- 1-Vehicle Fire-300 1500 Main ST SW
- 1-Structure Fire-700 40 RD 263