Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 2 Duty Officer
- Service Units 173, #5943-35, #V748-58, #5943-37
- Airport Equipment Training
- Install air take SCBA Compressors
- Hall 1 Training Ladders, PFE and equipment
- Advisory Meeting
- Inspections - SL Inn, all MD 124 Public Buildings, Wonderland and indoor Playground and all paperwork Fawcett Lake Fire Report
- 1001 Weekend, Ladders, forcible entry, ventilation and scenne lighting
- Training Mitsue, Smith/Widewater Scene Safety, Mitsue Manager Meeting, Cardinal Energy Safety Meeting Fire
- All Halls Visited
- No calls
- Unit 141 tank plumbing
- Bobcat picked up from the City
- Prepped 24 Hour and 72 Hour crew bags
- Inventoried Sprinkler Trailers
- Meet with Vanderwell mills about rope rescue training on their site.