Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 3 Duty Officer call-outs
- 1 MVA
- 2 Structure Fire/with one vehicle fire with structure
- 1 Medical Co-Response
It was a long week, with lots of late nights and early mornings, fire fighters put in dozen hours in extreme conditions we should be very proud of this week’s effort.
- SCBA recertification in all Halls all week
- Structure Fire Investigation
- Firesmart Course
- Koininia Investigation
- Hall 1 Training/physicals, hearing and fit testing
- Hall 4 Physicals/Hearing testing
- Hall 2-Physicals/Hearing testing
- Hall visits
- Picked up new SAR Trailer
- 2 Members in FireSmart Representative Training
- Assisted on Calls, MVA and Structure Fire
- Began Palletizing Fire Hall contents for move