Fire Services Update
The Lesser Slave River Regional Fire Service is committed to protecting life, property and the environment from fire, hazardous materials, natural disasters and other emergencies. As such, the department issues a weekly report on all investigations, fire prevention activities and other Fire Services news of importance to the residents of the Lesser Slave River region.
If you have any specific questions or concerns related to these updates, please contact Regional Chief of Lesser Slave Lake Fire Services Jamie Coutts.
- 2 Duty Officer call-outs
- 3 MVA – 2 Assists with Widewater Hall
- 1 Medical Co-Response
- 1 Wildland Fire
- Truck repairs in Hall 5 & Hall 1
- Mulching along Southshore Drive and hazard reduction burn in Widewater
- Chisholm hazard reduction burn and fire guard mowing
- Vehicle extrication practice
- Research-Drone info and New Fire Hall info
- Vanderwell Lodge Inspection
- Meeting with Safety Coordinator from HPSD
- Flatbush and Smith Hall visitations
- Mitsue Practice